Dependable Solutions Inc. enhances licensing business processes by empowering our team members. We are a multicultural global organization where diversity is valued and talent is promoted. We are looking for enthusiastic professionals passionate about optimizing the scope of technology for our clients in the licensing industry.
As part of the rapidly expanding global teams, you will have the opportunity to work with people around the globe, toward a common goal of upgrading licensing programs.
Reports To: IT Manager
Location: Remote from Bangladesh (US-based company)
Telecommute: 100% from home. Some travel for team meetings may be required a few times per year.
Salary: DOE (experienced based)
Hours: Full-time (40 hours/week with Saturday and Sunday off).
Dependable Solutions, Inc. (DSI) enhances licensing processes by providing secure automated solutions for managing intellectual properties and royalties.
The SQL Database Administrator is an opportunity for an individual with prior experience to seek new challenges and gain broad database administration experience in a hybrid cloud environment. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in managing and standardizing stored procedures, indexes, and views. Other roles include the ability to support the daily administration, maintenance, and management of the MS SQL, Hyperscale, and Azure database environment.
Qualified candidates who are invited to interview for this position should be prepared to discuss their relevant industry experience and answer questions designed to gauge their understanding of various technologies and concepts. Based on their responses, candidates may be asked to provide code samples and/or other examples to help illustrate their technical abilities and prowess. Additional consideration will be made for all candidates who are well-prepared for their interview. This is a remote-based full-time consulting position. Candidates must have a high-speed broadband connection at home with a proper working environment. Candidates must be able to communicate in English fluently and effectively. Partial working hours may require candidates to work within the Los Angeles time zone work hours for meetings and collaborations.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume to: email@example.com.
• Supervisor: Sales and Marketing Director, UK
• Location: El Segundo Area, Remote and in office
• Direct Reports: None
• Salary: $17 hourly
• Hours: 10 hours a week with the potential for increased hours during school breaks.
Dependable Solutions, Inc. (DSI) develops integrated licensing management systems used by licensees, licensors, and licensing agents around the globe. Our Web-based application is a comprehensive solution that includes contract management, financial transactions, royalty management, approval workflows, and asset management. The Marketing Department at DSI enables and drives engagement with our clients, employees, and industry professionals by creating brand awareness, and promoting our company’s services, culture, products, and services. To this end, we are looking for a person who can join our Team, work toward these goals, and contribute to the overall success of the company.
• High school diploma or equivalent required. An Undergraduate currently enrolled in a college program is desirable.
• Computer literate.
• Experience working remotely, and using Salesforce and MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is a plus.
• Candidates with prior work experience in licensing, marketing, sales, or software support are encouraged to apply.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/ REQUIREMENTS:
• Secondary language (Spanish, French, Japanese, German) desirable.
• An interest in and/or exposure to the licensing industry.
• Applicants must be able to work in the USA
• Analytical and detail-oriented.
• Self-starter, motivated, and proactive.
• A skilled researcher.
• Effective written and oral communications (English).
• Proficient at data entry.
The Marketing Intern will work directly with the Sales and Marketing Team.
• Promoting DSI software and services, through social media, email, newsletters, events, trade shows, sponsorships, the company website, and advertising campaigns.
• Content generation and posting, conducting customer research/interviews and hosting events (online and offline).
• Support the team with data entry and database support, reporting, and research across major industry platforms and other online sources.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the above requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be invited for an initial interview.
Candidates who are invited to interview for this position should be prepared to discuss their relevant industry experience and answer questions designed to gauge their qualifications.
Additional consideration will be made for all candidates who are well-prepared for their interview.
Be the first to know about industry trending topics, news, upcoming events and latest updates from us!