Licensing International France awards were unveiled on March 4th during a live, virtual event that brought together nearly 250 industry executives from France and around the globe.
It was an honor for to be back at the 2021 French licensing awards; DSI was also a premium sponsor for of the 2020 Licensing International France Awards which happened to be their last in-person event.
Whether in-person or virtually, connecting with peers and colleagues from the French community is always a rewarding experience.
This year’s winners included The French Football Federation’s excellent collaboration with Crunchyroll, TF1 Licences, PicWicToys – confirming the strength, creativity and energy of the French licensing industry.
Winners for the Licensing International France Awards were selected from the 104 submissions received, a 30% increase over the previous year.
Christophe Drevet of CDR Strategy and Licensing International France’s Florence Ayem and Laurent Taieb hosted the awards show live.
Rhys Fleming, Europe Sales Director of Dependable Solutions presented the Best Licensor or Licensing Agency Award to The Pokémon Company International.
Bravo à vous all the 2021 Licensing International France Awards winners:
- Best Licensed Product: Lego for the Super Mario Construction range
- Best Retail or Digital Activation: PicWicToys for «We need to find Santa Claus »
- Best Promotion or Event: Warner Bros. Consumer Products for the LU x DC Comics x Funko activation
- Best Licensed Collaboration: Crunchyroll for the Captain Tsubasa x French Football Federation
- Best Digital Brand: Super Mario / Nintendo
- Best Entertainment Brand: Harry Potter / Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Best Sport Brand: National Basketball Association
- Best Licensee: Funko
- Best Celebrity, Corporate or Lifestyle Brand: Koh-Lanta / TF1 Licences
- Best Licensor or Licensing Agency: The Pokémon Company International
- French Rising Star: Jeanne Balédent / Wildbrain CPLG
Dependable Solutions, Inc. also congratulates the noteworthy 2021 Licensing International France Crushes:
- Barbapapa x Merci collaboration / TF1 Licences
- The Bureau – The Deep Game / Dama Dreams
- Label Chaussette x RATP la ligne – socks line
- Find Me in Paris – launch of the score with Wagram Music
Well done French licensing community!